Besides my on-air duties, I also wear a couple of other hats ... like Assistant Program and Music Director. What that basically means, is that I've had something to do with anything you hear on Fresh 100's airwaves. So if there's something you'd like to hear or NOT hear - please let me know! You can call me at 313-298-1003.
I’m proud to be a Michigander! I love our beautiful seasons, the sincerity and determination of our natives, the hometown-feel of our neighborhood businesses. I grew up listening to
I'm presently Fresh 100's Assistant Program and Music Director. Besides my on-air shift Monday through Friday from 10am to 2pm, I also can be heard on various commercials on radio stations in metro
Outside of the station, I enjoy spending time with my family making memories that will last a lifetime. You might find us on the infield at a Nascar race or Willowrun airshow, at a charity walk, horsebackriding or spending the day at a Metropark. We’re huge animal lovers and readily adopt elderly pets to love and spoil.
I’m truly thankful for the opportunity I’m allowed every day to play great music and share stories about our fabulous communities. Thanks for being a part of our Fresh 100 radio family!
Worst Valentines Day Gifts EVER ...
Now a message in the sky would be awesome! But probably out of the realm of reality - ha!
I found these comments from women regarding some Valentine Gifts they've received in the past at www.thestir.cafemom.com I can relate with #11 but think #7 takes the cake!
1. A T-shirt ... with Looney Tunes characters on it. Now if that doesn't say love, I don't know what does. -- Lindsay
2. Real flowers ... after telling him I'm highly allergic. Spent the day sleeping off the Benadryl. -- Mariah
3. A stationary bike ... Am I that fat? -- Jennifer
4. An Ugly Dog purse, with a card for the girl he was cheating on me with inside. -- Jen
5. A royal blue "LOVE" stamp sweatshirt from the post office. -- Kimberly
6. A card from the dollar store that had a teddy bear on it and it said, "To my friend on Valentine's Day." Someone forgot his glasses. -- Mara
7. A half-eaten bag of pink and red M&M's. He said he got hungry on the way home. -- Jennifer
8. A half dozen nearly dead roses and a card in Spanish because all of the other cards were gone. -- Kerri
9. One of those razors that yanks the hair out by the roots ... OUCH! Guess my husband was giving me a hint. -- Wendy
10. Lice. He bought me a hat at a secondhand store, and three days later, our whole house was infected. -- Brandy
11. A DustBuster. No, really. -- Sharon
12. A plastic rose. The year after I got a ... plastic rose. -- Shannon
13. An unsigned card, because he wanted to be able to reuse it the next year. -- Kaitlyn
14. A pickle book. A recipe book to show 1,001 ways to cook pickles. -- Beckey
15. Getting dumped ... 2 years in a row! -- Sarah